• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tex is doing some clean up
:confused: just wondering.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I would think it would be a good idea to leave them in place. It would give people interested in selling/buying a good guide to see what's sells on these boards.

How about just locking them? That would prevent any further posts in threads were the items were all sold.
I don't care if you leave open for discussion. I just thought since every other board deletes them you did to. clutters up the B/S/T forum.

Say for instance someone is looking for a motor and they see a post on it, get all excited reading the thread and when they get to the bottom, it's already sold. That would be a bummer.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Maybe in the "Headline" for the thread, the Seller should add SOLD to the title.

Pre-sale----- "Stock 2.5 T-Maxx for sale"
After sale---- "Stock 2.5 T-Maxx------SOLD"

This way, it eliminates people reading through a whole thread to find out it is sold, but leaves it open for other people to see that the Seller/Buyer are OK to deal with.....

Just a thought
I tried that, when you edit your original post it doesn't change the headline.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
The locking idea could work. I think moderators could also edit the titles, whereas standard members cannot.
OK, so I just checked it out. Being an administrator, I can change the titles. I pretty sure a moderator can do this too.

Would anyone like the job of being a moderator of this forum?

Duties would be simple. Close and mark the threads (in the title) when whatever is being sold is sold and the general moderator duties by locking/editing threads which don't follow the guidelines here (this doesn't happen very often, but you never know).
I'll be happy to mod the B/S/T forum, you can put me in charge of this section. Another question, what happened to Jack and Mr. AE? they are mods?
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex, you got the job. Do you wanna keep your current title, or do yo want me to change it to moderator?

Jack is an admin as he is part owner of the boards. Mr. AE is a mod in the onroad area.
change it to "moderator"..........Thanks

Do i have powers as of now because i can start cleaning up stuff.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Mr.Tune, is this looking ok or should i do something different? Also do the mods have a "hidden" forum so we can talk about stuff privatly if needed.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Looks good to me. Nice work Smile. Currently there is no hidden forum. Because everyone behaves, it'e easy to manage the forums here Smile. You are technically the only moderator anyway. I just talked to Mr. AE and found out he sold his TC3. He's going to be losing his moderator duties.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spring Clean out sale SEEKandDESTROY2 6 1,264 03-27-2007, 12:27 AM
Last Post: truck_buster23
  For sale: Very clean artr rc18mt brushless! t to the maxx2 0 1,229 10-19-2006, 03:12 PM
Last Post: t to the maxx2
  Rustler Roller Nitro Nice Clean extras Traxxas_Junkee 22 3,758 11-29-2005, 07:13 PM
Last Post: nitrosmoker
  RTR Nitro RS4 3 18ss Freshly rebuilt not 1 drop of fuel through it!!!!CLEAN!!!!! Ponch 30 4,047 11-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee