Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new schedule just posted for the track
Schedule Changes

Tuesday: Offroad Open Practice 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Thursday: Offroad Open Practice 4:00 pm- 9:00 pm
Friday: Offroad Open Practice 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday: Offroad Nitro & Electric Racing - Open Practice 9:00 am - 2:00 pm - Racing starts at 3:00 pm
Sunday: Offroad Nitro & Electric racing - Doors Open 8:00 am Race 11:00 am

Please Note: The practice times are TENTATIVE until we install the lights for the outdoor tracks
The track is still a work in progress
Edited by: doberman1961 at: 6/26/06 1:40 pm
Electric and nitro on the same day? That'll make the day longer. Is there not a big enough turnout with just nitro?
I bet the electric guys will complain about the motors loudness and the fumes when marshalling and on the driver's stand lol..
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
T F B
Why are they also changing the close time to 9pm? I know they are opening at 4pm, but from the looks of people there, I am thinking most work until 5pm. This will basicaly cut out 1.5 hours of racing for me anyway!

I am also surprised they are actually not open all day with it being summer. Then again, I do mainly see adults there, to he kids being off school must not have much of an effect on business.
E-REVO [COLOR="Gray"]Brushless[/COLOR]
Orange / Gold + 50 wt.
Aluminum Pushrods [COLOR="Black"]/ Turnbuckles[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]Liquid FX[/COLOR] Airbrushed Body
http://www.liquidfxairbrushing.com
Rodzo Wrote:Why are they also changing the close time to 9pm? I know they are opening at 4pm, but from the looks of people there, I am thinking most work until 5pm. This will basicaly cut out 1.5 hours of racing for me anyway!

I am also surprised they are actually not open all day with it being summer. Then again, I do mainly see adults there, to he kids being off school must not have much of an effect on business.

man you guys are a bunch of whiners
UE-Maxx Wrote:Electric and nitro on the same day? That'll make the day longer. Is there not a big enough turnout with just nitro?

How many times have you raced since the outdoor track opened?

How long did the days last on those days?
A bunch of whiners? As a business owner, I like feedback from my customers. I don't consider it whining. And if many of them are asking the same questions, then it's time to take a look at what they are asking. Telling us we are a bunch of whiners is not the answer I was hoping for. I am sure there is a ligitimate answer for the time change, and I am just curious as to why. I am not sure who you are, so maybe you don't know the reason either.
Orange / Gold + 50 wt.
chicagokenji Wrote:How many times have you raced since the outdoor track opened?

How long did the days last on those days?

I am not complaining. I was just saying. . .
you guys need to read. It says it will be adjusted once the LIGHTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously you can't race in the dark......... GEEZ.......
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Rodzo. when we get the outside lights up we will go back to 5:30 to 10:30. but now with no lights outside we can't run after dark. please bear with us til we can complete this place. Thanks
there isnt a 100+ entries for out door....so its ok, bring out the 'lectric guys.
Slim don't you race eletric?
Rodzo Wrote:Telling us we are a bunch of whiners is not the answer I was hoping for. I am not sure who you are, so maybe you don't know the reason either.

I'm not the one to give you answers about Leisure's track. I'm just a customer just like you.
UE-Maxx Wrote:I am not complaining. I was just saying. . .

I didn't think you were complaining. I was just asking the questions because I wanted to know how many nitro racers have been racing at the track since the outdoor opened.

We'll be racing nitro and electric this season at Leisure.
YES! 2 days during the week I can practice as long as someone can hook me up with a ride!
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
That new schedule looks awesome! I think it is a great idea.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
It should bring more business for them.
I guess I should say also if it is raining we will go inside for practice.
bubbacola Wrote:Rodzo. when we get the outside lights up we will go back to 5:30 to 10:30. but now with no lights outside we can't run after dark. please bear with us til we can complete this place. Thanks

Thanks, and I realized that later in the day...thought is seemed like an ood change, but as I was driving, I looked at the time, and the light bulb went on!

I do like that there are more options of days now for Nitro! Doesn't limit me to just Thursday's!
Orange / Gold + 50 wt.
rob let me know what days... we could go after i get out of work i wanna get some outdoor track time in...and also see how i do
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
BottledBeast Wrote:rob let me know what days... we could go after i get out of work i wanna get some outdoor track time in...and also see how i do

Big Grin

[Image: leisure1.jpg]
[Image: leisure2.jpg]
[Image: leisure3.jpg]
[Image: leisure4.jpg]
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
thats clean compared to my truck on tuesday.......the track was soooo loose you could only go 1/2 throttle, then it rained and then we went out and there was plenty of traciton
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
yeah, i think racin' ranger had about 8 pounds of mud, lol.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:yeah, i think racin' ranger had about 8 pounds of mud, lol.
The guy working at the track last night mentioned someones truggy had 7 or 8lbs of mud on it and it wouldn't jump or steer or accelerate. That must have sucked to clean up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest race news from ROAR: 2009 Race Schedule DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 41 15,870 10-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  LHR outside off-road track changes mikeL 54 10,033 07-23-2007, 11:13 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Leisure Hours Raceway schedule mikeL 6 3,051 06-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Last Post: kevinF
  New track layout!!!!! kevinF 69 14,365 04-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Last Post: victor v
  new track layout!!! kevinF 150 22,241 01-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Track Sunday the 14th Ponch 135 21,779 01-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  LH track rebuild and closing dates GWPHOENIX 24 3,665 11-20-2006, 09:23 PM
  track change bubbacola 29 4,944 10-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Casketman
  RC Pro Series Sunday schedule for 9/17??? DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 7 2,359 09-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  on road track question? rathead 2 1,504 09-06-2006, 04:06 PM