Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mas?
I am moving and I have some cheap deals:
Rc10b2 rtr stock with charger and batt pack $40.00 SOLD!!

Hpi .25 runs, with new carb(never ran) needs clutch assembly and pull start $20.00SOLD!!

Hpi project rs4-3 set up for a .21 motor, needs a bit of time to put some parts back together, and comes with a torque .21 $40.00

Os max .12 cv needs to be rebuilt, I have everything needed to be rebuilt except pull start $20.00
Also have odds and ends i need to go through, will post a bit later, thanks for looking.
I call dibs on the rs4 and .12, can I get some pics?

Is the rs4 able to be returned to small block easily?
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
where did you get the chassis for that rs4!! it looks sweet!
yes you can put a small block in it still, i just modded the motor mounts, could ya send me an email addy, for pics?, thanks
The RC10B2 sounds intersting...put me down as 1st in line for it, as I scrape money up quick.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Sorry, I think I'm going to have to pass on the RS4 and motor. Looks too modded for my taste...And I want to race this at LH....
Matt, where are you seeing photos?
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
He emailed me them. Send him your email addy.
Will do Dave!!
ok Revo2K, thanks for looking!!
2nd in line for the B2 send me pics [email protected]
will do north shore
Lets see some pics
[email protected]
Life is like Beavers, One Damn thing after another- Unknown
If your not breakin parts your not going fast enough-Biodragen

NTC3 RTR assoc .15
NTC3 OS .18

Losi 8T, JR8611a ST servo, Futaba 9350 Th\Brk Servo, RB-C6BB Motor and Novarossi 528XR.
NS I went to your site and saw the rs4 chassis on that 21 conversion. where did you get that sweet looking chassis!
Same 'ol Fun!
nitrosmoker Wrote:Hpi project rs4-3 set up for a .21 motor, needs a bit of time to put some parts back together, and comes with a torque .21 $40.00

Nitro, throw me some current pics of the RS4, and what has to be done to it to be complete. My email is [email protected] Thanks.
pics sent!!
Wolf Radicals
rusty savage Wrote:NS I went to your site and saw the rs4 chassis on that 21 conversion. where did you get that sweet looking chassis!
Deal pending on RC10b2!!:joy:
nitrosmoker Wrote:I am moving and I have some cheap deals:
Rc10b2 rtr stock with charger and batt pack $40.00
Associated .21 no pull start $15.00 (has some life left)
Hpi .25 runs, with new carb(never ran) needs clutch assembly and pull start $20.00
Hpi project rs4-3 set up for a .21 motor, needs a bit of time to put some parts back together, and comes with a torque .21 $40.00
Os max .12 cv needs to be rebuilt, I have everything needed to be rebuilt except pull start $20.00
Also have odds and ends i need to go through, will post a bit later, thanks for looking.
markthe B2 SOLD.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
The B2 is SOLD
Still up for sale, or BUMP!
Im interested in the .25 hpi if its the one from the savage. If you would take paypal and ship it then email me please at [email protected]

A buddy of mine really needs the carb off of it to get his savage .25 back up and running and Im sure he could also use the rest of the parts eventually.

Thanks....Jon
Can you send me some pics of the RS4 conversion??

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
Ygm
mark the hpi .25 sold.....M/O will be in the mail tomorrow