Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSP FS or FT
I have it up for sale NOW. I left the other thread because it got to long but I will use it to determine who wanted what first. Everything is for sale and is best offer. I have a couple prices in mind but we can talk if you are interested. I'm selling while it is still worth something and before college. I will be using the money to work on my car (I am working on a sponsorship deal right now) and to work on my bikes. I will be doing some traveling this summer and will not get to race. Offer up... any questions? Ask.

The LSP Roller with KHZ toe blocks and ackerman arm
JR 8800T Steering servo
Traxxas 2055 Throttle Servo
5 cell rechargeable hump pack and charger
OS .21 VZB with Novarossi bearings (About 1.3 gallons on it) - SOLD
Novarossi EB Modded P5 (About 4.5 gallons on it)
--Both motors still have good compression and are difficult to turn over by hand--
Ofna Chrome top starter box with gell cell and charger - SOLD
glow starter and charger - SOLD
JR XR2i with reciever channel #90
Whatever fuel I have left
extra plastic arms to go with the aluminum set
any extra parts
set of Hudy hex drivers
AMB Personal Transponder- SOLD

I think that is everything. If I find more I will let you know.

Thanks,
Dan
Forgot to add... The only trade would be for a cheap nitro on-road that I could drift. I would take it to car shows with me...

Would also trade for VW parts or MTB parts if anyone managed to get their hands on some...
Bump for offers on everything...
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Ofna Chrome top starter box with gell cell and charger

$45
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
Starter Box is SOLD.
OS .21 VZ-B With Rossi Bearings is SOLD
I still want the 8800T. I'll let you know when I get some cash. What are you looking for? $65?
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
I'm interested in the personal transponder. email me [email protected]

Thanks Rob K
RC HOBBIES
1550 n. rt.59 suite 170
Naperville,Il.60563
What kind of RX charger? And will you sell it seperately from the pack? If not, I'm still interested
Bikerman Wrote:What kind of RX charger? And will you sell it seperately from the pack? If not, I'm still interested

It is just the traxxas charger and a 1400 Mah 5-cell hump pack.
Rob Kass Wrote:I'm interested in the personal transponder. email me [email protected]

Thanks Rob K

I have a deal pending on the transponder. If it falls through for some reason I will let you know.
The JR servo still up for grabs ? What kind of Hudy drivers are they ? The profit ones or the metal handle ones? What sizes ?
Servo is still here. The Drivers are the Profi ones and I want to say I paid $13 a piece new. They have been used twice and look brand new. They are 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, and 3 mm. (I actually like the plastic handled profi ones better than the aluminum)
Whats your price on the servo ?
how is VW gonna sponsor u? is it gonna be for drag racing? not bashing just curious
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
I don't know... $65 on the servo??

And I am not going to be sponored by VW. I am going to be sponsored (most likely. still working everything out) by and outside company that deals products mostly for european cars. I am trying to get some kind of a sponsor from GHL alone. Basically I run a decal (only on my back or side glass... I made that clear) and then I get discounts or free parts as long as I attend shows and promote the product... The money from the RC car will mostly be going to my mountain bike and camping stuff. The GTI money will come from my job...
And I will do little drag racing but mostly auto cross along with attending shows.
cool
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
drag racing..... thats cool.
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
The Hudy Profit drivers are $7.50 each at LH, I couldn't see Al's charging more than LH, they are generally about the same price points for everything.

You could maybe squeeze $25 out of all four drivers being that they could be bought new for $30
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:The Hudy Profit drivers are $7.50 each at LH, I couldn't see Al's charging more than LH, they are generally about the same price points for everything.

You could maybe squeeze $25 out of all four drivers being that they could be bought new for $30

I could have sworn that I paid more. Oh well... $25 it is then since they look BRAND NEW!! Only things sold are the OS .21 VZ-B, Starter Box, and the transponder is pending. Everything else is still here...
AMB is sold!!. If I don't hear back from Joe real soon the Drivers will be up to the public again. I have seen interest in the motor but no $$$ yet. The P5 was Gabes old motor and I have not run it since I bought it from him 2 weeks or so ago. It was kind of an impulse buy... Servo has also seen interest but no $$$.
what you want for roller i may not have the money for two weeks but if it is still up i might want to get it
we forgot the rustler
Go TeAm CaNaDa
awafulkanaful and deranged01
$200 for the roller.
The Eb P5 runs perfect, P/S/R all in great shape.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965