Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not too bad of a deal?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%3AIT&rd=1

On this....Doesn't look like too much of a bad deal for $96 shipped to my door....Now I just need to get alu diff gears lol....
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
well i dont think youll need the gears its more of the outdrives and cvd's
Hahha I got the outdrive sleeves...Hope that'll be enough b/c I ain't dumping any more into this pos lol....hhahaha
sleeves dont work you have to buy the mip outdrives....
I never understood why someone would pay so much for a used brushless, just go to b-p-p.com and get a new 6800 for 109 with free shipping, the 8000 is WAY to fast, take this from someone with experiance, the 8000 destroys teh driveline
Smile
the sleves work fine. I've had no problem with my plastic outdrives with the sleves. The only people I've heard that have had problems are those that have no sleves on theirs. Gears though.. I'm on my second set. Ya saved a lil bit on fash on the BL.. it will buy you an extra set of gears at least. lol.
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
yeah, that price does seem kinda high, but did u win? it says the bidding has ened. o yeah i got mine running, and i think i need to shim the diffs a little more cuz on the rear the right side doesnt turn real good and in the front the left doesnt turn real good. and i was going to see if it had to be ran a little bit, but i left the charger at the yard. Sad
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
well ive seen one of them start to rip so yea...
Yeah, I won. I just did buy it now.
ooo, lucky, i might take your losi motor, i gotta see how this big block works tomorrow, after i get my charger back...

t to the maxx2 Wrote:I never understood why someone would pay so much for a used brushless, just go to b-p-p.com and get a new 6800 for 109 with free shipping, the 8000 is WAY to fast, take this from someone with experiance, the 8000 destroys teh driveline
Was there anything wrong with this post? Because for some reason, somebody has been absolutely nailing me on negative rep, and cowardly not even signing it, if your going to neg rep me, at least be man enough to leave your name. :mad:
Smile
wasnt me, i dont even know how to do that. lol hope who ever did it has enough balls to come out and at least admit it.

Agreed, whenever I leave rep which is rarely, I always sign. And revo, enjoy the mamba, just be careful with the explosive power you have in your hands!
Smile
WTF i got one bad one and 2 goods with no reason and it doesnt say who did it. who ever it is has a pretty nasty mouth 2. do mods have the power to see who it was even if they didnt leave the name?

Wow, -262 now! Someone must really hate me...
Smile
Just a note... the more you complain about it and add posts like your last one... the worse it will most likely get. Just a heads up...
True, but I just want to know why someone is obviously messing with me, for apparantly no reason. If there is something I did, please let me know and I will change. I don't feel I deserve it.
Smile
you got all the negative rep from that racial thread you posted..... Don't post stuff like that

I contributed to your neg rep, as it was deserved.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Ok, sorry about that, my bad. Now at least I know WHY I got it...
Smile
radical thread?

Traxxas26 Wrote:radical thread?

not radical. racial.
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Drop it guys, use PM's
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Yeah guys leave my poor little board free of spam *sniffle sniffle* lol....
t to the maxx2 Wrote:Ok, sorry about that, my bad. Now at least I know WHY I got it...

Was it REALLY that hard for you to figure out!?!??!?!?!!? I mean your kidding right????
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Well, I did get negative rep in about every post I made in the last week, so yes, it was hard to figure out why EVERY SINGLE POST was bad. Rep is meant to be post by post, not a grudge against a person...
Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Check out this deal! slaytanic 2 1,257 04-26-2007, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Gforce
  Someone just gave me a deal. Rawkfist_02 12 2,244 01-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Last Post: SLOW REVO
  I got a killer deal on a R40 PoPRC 5 1,432 06-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Last Post: PoPRC
  Is this a good deal? UE-Maxx 21 2,828 02-24-2006, 04:37 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  I think I got a decent deal.... thenewguy821 20 2,887 01-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Good deal on Mini T batteries at Stormer Hobbies DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 28 4,368 12-16-2005, 10:36 PM
Last Post: SixVi6-Camaro
  Awesome deal from my "friend" t to the maxx2 12 2,037 10-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Last Post: north_shore_racer
  Good Deal on Airfilters cemeb4dk 28 4,646 09-29-2005, 04:26 PM
Last Post: rocco79