Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet Savage Roller for Buggy!-Will attend berwyn bash!(SOLD)
Yeah, so as some of you know, I recently got a revo and it can't be beat. :o
Sorry RCDad Smile But the truth must be told, and the sav's got to go for cell phone charges I wasn't warned about :confused: :getsome: :ugh: So yeah, now I owe mom $70. Sad I'm hoping to trade for something very raceworthy, roller for roller. Here's some old pics of my truck. You'd get the body that's on there, a used, but still useable black F-350, and a trashed stock red body if you wish.

It'll come with the beadlocks, and the stock sav tires on them as shown. One back tube in the beadlocks is somewhat stripped out, so it'll need a little glue or a new one totally ($6 on maximizer's website) Stock foams, but will NOT roll over, because of the added width, and plus I added approximately 3/4 inch limiters in all the shocks, except the stock one on the rear right side. There's a stock shock because I bent the $hizzle out of one.

Front ring and pinion gear need to be replaced, because I got the DD break kit and kinda overused them :o Big Grin :p: Has mid-tank mod, and NO WING. The wing in the pics will NOT be included. Sorry about that. It has since died. :bustingup Also, a blue elcamino is included, not great condition heh lol....Has a GH dual tip pipe which is sweet, Will need new spur in a while, missing one tooth heh....HD center dogbones....4 bevel gear diffs f/r, 5k/3k wt oil in diffs...NO MORE PURPLE!!! Big Grin :p: All the purple has been de-ano'd, and the motor plate is polished.

Almost forgot, has HCR tvp's, $80 on tower.

Truck is an excellent basher, and a decent racer. Reasonable offers only, pickup at the berwyn bash is preffered, but if neccesary, mabye we can meet up and trade on another date. If I think of anything else to add, I will.

*Note- These pics are somewhat old, but you get the idea. Most everything is a bit dirtyer. I will get current pics up soon.

[Image: 100_0674.jpg]

[Image: 100_0675.jpg]

[Image: 100_0676.jpg]

[Image: 100_0677.jpg]

[Image: 100_0364.jpg]
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Hm...Let's add up what I've spent.

Savage................$400
Beadlocks............$70
HCR TVP's............$80
New Bodies.........$115ish
Pipe.....................$35
Shocks.................$60
New Springs........$15
Mid Tank mod......$6
Misc Extras Incld..$15

So that's $796 in stuff that I'm giving in this trade Big Grin
honestly if your going to be racing i say keep the savage. Just have the revo for a racer adn the savage for a basher. That is one really nice looking savage. I wouldnt mind picking 4.6 kit myself if i only had the money to blow.
naa, the revo does just fine for racing and bashing. Too many rc's right now, and the savage is the oldest, and it's hoping to get rotated to someone that will get more use out of it than I do.
if its just a roller how much you want to sell it for?
o and ive got a kanai 2 buggy with a motor and a lot of upgrades on it from racers edge. Being rebuilt right now with a brand new screw kit and new fluids so its gonna be like new. You interested in trading for that?
Umm... That's like the one before the current one right? Like, I mean, um....So they currently make the k3 as their buggy? so it's not very outdated at all....Kewl....Sorry, I guess i answered my question. Are you going to the berwyn bash?

Very interested, but what motor is it? How many gallons? If we trade with motors in, I would like for it to be somewhat equal, my Werks 26 has under a gallon on it, and tons of compression.

Have pics also?If you need an email addy it's [email protected]

The offers I have on it so far are

K2 (yours)
Storm(FreeRideJunkie)
MBX4(Obsessive R/C)

Thanks much.

Matt
that motor is an os .21rg. Has about 2 gallons on it and im just looking for your roller for mine. You can have my engine along with the deal and keep yours. As soon as the truck gets put back together il get some pictures. Not sure when the buggy is gonna be done but as soon as it is il post some up.
Heh, pretty sure I'll take it. Just wondering, what hopups are on it?Like I know there's the racer's edge stuff, but what is it? Shock towers....?
K2's are awesome bugs....better and stronger than K3's from what I'm told. I don't have personal experience with Kyosho bugs but many on this board have.

oh and ORC's Mugen is a MBX4 (it used to be mine Smile)
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Ok, thanks Tex, my mistake.

Good to hear about the k2.
well right now snake has it and im not a buggy person so i have not a clue whats on it. I remember racer edge shock towers. Thats it off the top of my head. Snake can post up what he thinks is on it if he wants. I know it did have a lot of racing upgrades so probly a good chunk of stuff is. The guy i bought it from went upgrade crazy with it and had it setup by some of the old pro's at leisure. Definatly a trick buggy but buggy just isnt my thing. we'll see what snake has to say.
Cool. My main point of intrest was the shock towers, because my friend's bent really easy. But when it is rebuilt, just get me some pics, and we'll work from there. Do you think it'll be ready by the 29th?
Otherwise, I do enjoy putting things together. Big Grin
racers edge shock towers so there plenty beefy there. Anything else im not sure. First buggy i ever owned and the most i did to it was just put new screws in the radio tray lol. Not sure when its gonna be done. Im not the one to ask.
So...I have to pm snake and ask when it'll be done?

So he's working on it, but it's yours? Just want to clarify...Kinda confused now... :p:
he's fixing it for me because i just dont like buggies enough to do it myself. All he is doing is putting a screw kit in and changing all the fluids. Not sure when he'll be done because of him starting his new job so i dont know when it will be ready.
Savagedrivr16, I'll post up pics or send them to you tomorrow sometime. I have the buggy and am doing some work to it for Mich. (rebuilt, fluid change and changing over to hex screws) The buggy is super clean and as far as I remember, the previous owner only raced it indoors at Leisure hours. I'll see what I got laying around tire wise for it and toss them in with the deal if you decide to trade with Mich.

Not 100% sure on the tires, I have to look at my collection first.
Alright snake, that's great. Very happy, wasn't sure who I was gonna pm to ask, and didn't want to pm someone and have it be the wrong person lol...But yeah, when you get a chance just post some pics and I'll be a happy camper. =)
No problem, I'll get those pics taken and sent to you asap tomorrow.
Kewl, thanks much.
Tommrow is today.....What's up? J/W... I understand if you were busy.
today was the dirt dawgs banquet so im sure he forgot about it going to there. He works like 7-4 or something and then went to the banquet at 6 so pretty hectic day i would say. Or i could be wrong who knows.
Oh, ok then.
/goes to the garage to take pics right now.

Sorry bout that, I was running around all day yesterday and forgot. Got home at 1:30 and passed out.
Stand by for pics.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slash roller, phoenix roller, xl-5, brushless motor and more cubsfan7658 0 3,686 09-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Last Post: cubsfan7658
  cleaning out onroad and offroad tires, inferno onroad car, savage parts grim digger 0 2,674 11-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  FS: Savage Flux FLM $550 Hypnotiq 0 2,309 07-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Hypnotiq
  original RC10 parts roller Racin' Ranger1 0 1,708 02-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1
  feeler- truggy/ buggy? Racin' Ranger1 0 1,501 01-13-2010, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1
  Ofna Comp Buggy tcase 1 1,714 09-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Last Post: tcase
  Savage 25 for sale 1001hobbies 0 2,002 07-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Last Post: 1001hobbies
  Losi lst for sale better than new and tc3 roller. Dreday 0 1,572 07-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Dreday
  savage xl grim digger 1 1,608 07-07-2009, 07:11 PM
  savage 25 roller chassis $110 grim digger 1 1,610 06-24-2009, 09:12 PM