Chitown RC  

Old
  (#1)
FreeRideFrosty Offline
Im just the best there is
FreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to behold

First Woodridge Bash Of 2007 - 03-04-2007, 03:01 AM

The First Woodridge Bash of 2007 will be taking place on Friday, March 23rd at the infamous Woodridge Bash spot. Its been a while now since we had one here and we figured it was time to end that. The bash will take place from 3:00-6:00 so that you can make it even if you are in school at the time. Hopefully the weather is kind and we can get a decent turnout. For those of you that haven't been there there is everything from a huge field, to some very nice dirt jumps.

Here is a map of ther area from Google Earth:

Feel free to RSVP in the thread and we will try to keep a current list.

1. FreeRideFrosty-Dan-LSP Channel 63
  Send a message via AIM to FreeRideFrosty  
Old
  (#2)
FreeRideFrosty Offline
FreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to behold

03-04-2007, 03:02 AM

Also.... the easiest way to get there is to take 355 to 75th street. Head west until you hit Woodridge Dr. Head North on Woodridge Dr. and hang a left to park on 71st street. You can see on the map where to go from there.
Sponsored Links
Old
  (#3)
FreeRideFrosty Offline

03-04-2007, 03:06 AM

And my Revo in close to stock form on the backside of one of the big hills/jumps back in the day:

Old
  (#4)
RobH Offline
7075 Terror
RobH is a jewel in the roughRobH is a jewel in the roughRobH is a jewel in the roughRobH is a jewel in the rough

03-04-2007, 03:07 AM

Woodridge is the best bashing spot ever. Heres an old video I made from a bash there: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5JqxjfdA7W4

Pics:

If you go to this bash, odds are you'll see some nice action shots or video of your RC the next day.

2. RobH-Rob-CRT Spektrum

High End Bashers 4 Life

Click Here!

BCE Jammin' CRT - Picco .28, JP 3 Hard Anno, Spek, Air 359 ST, JR Z590 T/B, Titanium turnbuckes, King Headz everything.

"I think the biggest difference is that racers like to work on their car all weekend to make it go "fast" for 5 minutes, and bashers like to work on it for 5 minutes to make it go all weekend." - jellis71

I spend more time behind the camera than the controller.
Pictures: Canon Rebel XTi
Video: Canon Elura 100

Old
  (#5)
Thirdgen89GTA Offline
Wasted Wages....
Thirdgen89GTA has a spectacular aura aboutThirdgen89GTA has a spectacular aura about

03-04-2007, 08:49 AM

Sounds like fun, but I work till 6:00 in Buffalo Grove, IL. So I'm about 45minutes north without traffic. With traffic I'd never make it.
  Send a message via AIM to Thirdgen89GTA  
Old
  (#6)
squirrel Offline
goin for the darwin award
squirrel is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel is a glorious beacon of light

03-04-2007, 07:55 PM

2. RobH-Rob-CRT Spektrum
3.Squirrel-Tommy-t-maxx synth

HELL YEAH!!! About time we got to bash!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
  Send a message via AIM to squirrel Send a message via Yahoo to squirrel  
Old
  (#7)
FreeRideFrosty Offline

03-04-2007, 08:08 PM

Woohoo!!! 3!!!!
Old
  (#8)
Czech-it-Out Graphics Offline
I own rocco brocoli
Czech-it-Out Graphics has much to be proud ofCzech-it-Out Graphics has much to be proud ofCzech-it-Out Graphics has much to be proud ofCzech-it-Out Graphics has much to be proud ofCzech-it-Out Graphics has much to be proud ofCzech-it-Out Graphics has much to be proud ofCzech-it-Out Graphics has much to be proud ofCzech-it-Out Graphics has much to be proud ofCzech-it-Out Graphics has much to be proud ofCzech-it-Out Graphics has much to be proud of

03-04-2007, 08:09 PM

man those trees got broken a arm written all over them lol

Here is a link to my website-
www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
  Send a message via AIM to Czech-it-Out Graphics Send a message via Yahoo to Czech-it-Out Graphics  
Old
  (#9)
motoxer4life Offline
Banned
motoxer4life is on a distinguished road

03-04-2007, 08:15 PM

those jumps are sweet. I actually helped build em. Thats the school i went to before i moved to plainfield. There nickname is jefferson jumps cause theyre right by that shcool
  Send a message via AIM to motoxer4life  
Old
  (#10)
FreeRideFrosty Offline

03-04-2007, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czech-it-Out Graphics
man those trees got broken a arm written all over them lol
LSP + CRT > ALL
Old
  (#11)
motoxer4life Offline
Banned

03-04-2007, 08:49 PM

dude jefferson jumps has got ALOT of jumps. I used to be there like every weekend. It was 5 mins from my house.
Old
  (#12)
FreeRideFrosty Offline

03-04-2007, 08:55 PM

Quote:
man u are lame dan break one ALREADY CRACKED carbon tower and now the things a turd

It had to have cracked some other time. how do you explain the fin on the cooling head too?? You're just too good to bash.
Old
  (#13)
motoxer4life Offline
Banned

03-04-2007, 08:59 PM

lmao to the turd part.
Old
  (#14)
FreeRideFrosty Offline

03-04-2007, 09:13 PM

Kind of on topic a bit now:

2. RobH-Rob-CRT Spektrum
3.Squirrel-Tommy-t-maxx synth
Old
  (#15)
squirrel Offline
goin for the darwin award
squirrel is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel is a glorious beacon of light

03-05-2007, 06:05 AM

Quote:
damnit
Come bash Mike!! Tag is a great way to prove that TTR's aren't pieces of chit!!
I put my XXX-nt up against Rob CRT and came out with a busted shock tower. Not that bad considering the difference in the 2 trucks!!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
  Send a message via AIM to squirrel Send a message via Yahoo to squirrel  
Old
  (#16)
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Offline
Stop mocking me.
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really niceDAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really niceDAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really niceDAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really niceDAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really nice

03-05-2007, 10:03 AM

Chances are I'll pop in to see whats up. Should be pretty muddy in there in a few weeks.....

got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.

Old
  (#17)
mikeh Offline
I'm tarp as a shack!
mikeh is a glorious beacon of lightmikeh is a glorious beacon of lightmikeh is a glorious beacon of lightmikeh is a glorious beacon of lightmikeh is a glorious beacon of light

03-05-2007, 11:32 AM

Yeah, sounds like a muddy fun time.
I'll go.

You're never to old to be immature

Old
  (#18)
FreeRideFrosty Offline

03-05-2007, 12:06 PM

We are hoping it kind of dries out. I'll be honest.... if it is a mud pit I probably won't be running. (Though we will see. I'm pretty easily influenced.)
Old
  (#19)
moliver Offline
moliver is on a distinguished road

03-05-2007, 01:20 PM

I was thinking about getting one of those HPI 5Bs for fun...does anyone else have a large scale car they bash with? Gosh bash is such a harsh word!

Old
  (#20)
RobH Offline
7075 Terror
RobH is a jewel in the roughRobH is a jewel in the roughRobH is a jewel in the roughRobH is a jewel in the rough

03-05-2007, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moliver
I was thinking about getting one of those HPI 5Bs for fun...does anyone else have a large scale car they bash with? Gosh bash is such a harsh word!
and that has what to do with the March 23rd Woodridge Bash?

I just ran my CRT to make sure it wont fall apart at woodridge... all I gotta say is you guys are gonna be impressed with the violent acceleration and insane top speed this thing has now.

2. RobH-Rob-CRT Spektrum
3. Squirrel-Tommy-t-maxx synth
4. DAVEC-NITRO-RS4- just stopping by
5. Mikeh

High End Bashers 4 Life

Click Here!

BCE Jammin' CRT - Picco .28, JP 3 Hard Anno, Spek, Air 359 ST, JR Z590 T/B, Titanium turnbuckes, King Headz everything.

"I think the biggest difference is that racers like to work on their car all weekend to make it go "fast" for 5 minutes, and bashers like to work on it for 5 minutes to make it go all weekend." - jellis71

Old
  (#21)
Ponch Offline
TITTY-SPRINKLES!
Ponch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to all

03-05-2007, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH
all I gotta say is you guys are gonna be impressed with the violent acceleration and insane top speed this thing has now.
Nice use of adjectives

Man... I'd love to B a L on her T's!!!

Old
  (#22)
UE-Maxx Offline
8ight
UE-Maxx is a jewel in the roughUE-Maxx is a jewel in the roughUE-Maxx is a jewel in the rough

03-05-2007, 01:53 PM

Rob, make sure you have someone video when your running.

FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler

Old
  (#23)
RobH Offline
7075 Terror

03-05-2007, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponch
Nice use of adjectives
With the way its geared now, I have a higher gear ratio than before, but I guess since i knocked off a ton of weight, it accelerates harder than previously, and the top speed is at LEAST 5mph more than before. (probably closer to 10 because I've never seen my badlands balloon like they did)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UE-Maxx
Rob, make sure you have someone video when your running.
I'm sure Tommy would be up for filming me bash. I'm gonna get some siiickk air this time.

High End Bashers 4 Life

Click Here!

Old
  (#24)
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Offline
Stop mocking me.
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really niceDAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really niceDAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really niceDAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really niceDAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really nice

03-05-2007, 02:16 PM

Don't go breaking it before the 23rd.

got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.

Old
  (#25)
RobH Offline
7075 Terror

03-05-2007, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
Don't go breaking it before the 23rd.
I broke a front body mount lol, I don't think I have any spares. Oh well, don't need a body.

High End Bashers 4 Life

Click Here!