Chitown RC  

Old
  (#1)
RobH Offline
7075 Terror
RobH is a jewel in the roughRobH is a jewel in the roughRobH is a jewel in the roughRobH is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Big Squid RC! - 09-04-2006, 04:59 PM

As some of you might have noticed on the front page of www.bigsquidrc.com I am the August winner of the Big Squid RC contest.

I met up with Brian at the Balstrode park today and I did a little bashing. I finally landed a few front flips, and didn't break anything.

The Naked RC DVD rocks. I just got through watching it, and after I finish this post i'm going to watch it again. There is some great music and amazing footage in this video.

The poster looks bad ass in my room, and the Dodge Ram body should look good on my CRT. I've always liked the look of truck bodies on truggies.

If you haven't already, order some Big Squid stickers, put them on your ride, and send the pictures in !
http://www.bigsquidrc.com/store/

Brian, I hope you find some time to make a sequel to this video!

High End Bashers 4 Life

Click Here!

BCE Jammin' CRT - Picco .28, JP 3 Hard Anno, Spek, Air 359 ST, JR Z590 T/B, Titanium turnbuckes, King Headz everything.

"I think the biggest difference is that racers like to work on their car all weekend to make it go "fast" for 5 minutes, and bashers like to work on it for 5 minutes to make it go all weekend." - jellis71

I spend more time behind the camera than the controller.
Pictures: Canon Rebel XTi
Video: Canon Elura 100

Old
  (#2)
Ponch Offline
TITTY-SPRINKLES!
Ponch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to all

09-04-2006, 05:06 PM

Haha that is a good movie.

Man... I'd love to B a L on her T's!!!

Sponsored Links
Old
  (#3)
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Offline
Stop mocking me.
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really niceDAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really niceDAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really niceDAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really niceDAVEC-NITRO-RS4 is just really nice

09-04-2006, 08:11 PM

congrats, Rob. Now your next entry picture will have a body on it!!!

got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.