Chitown RC  

Old
  (#1)
FreeRideFrosty Offline
Im just the best there is
FreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to behold

Starter Box - 02-09-2007, 12:04 AM

Hey guys. I have an ofna starter box with 2 of the 540 (I think thats what the small motors are) motors, a gel cell, and an overnight charger. It is a 1/10 or 1/8 box. I have it set up to work with my LSP right now but it can work with just about anything. It is a little beat up but 100% functional. It also has a power panel on front. The switch was a little f'ed up so I have it wired to bypass it. Works fine, but I want to get a new box and switch to stick packs.

Box, gell cell, and charger: $40

Like this box, but with a power panel.

Send a message via AIM to FreeRideFrosty  
Old
  (#2)
Racin' Ranger1 Offline
VVV Thats my name VVV
Racin' Ranger1 is a jewel in the roughRacin' Ranger1 is a jewel in the roughRacin' Ranger1 is a jewel in the rough

02-09-2007, 12:07 AM

good deal right there

The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
  Send a message via AIM to Racin' Ranger1 Send a message via MSN to Racin' Ranger1 Send a message via Yahoo to Racin' Ranger1  
Sponsored Links
Old
  (#3)
FreeRideFrosty Offline
FreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFreeRideFrosty is a splendid one to behold

02-09-2007, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racin' Ranger1
good deal right there

Fair deal. The box isn't great looking but it functions well. I don't want people thinking it looks exactly like that picture. Haha.
Old
  (#4)
rocco79 Offline
Super Moderator
rocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond repute

02-09-2007, 12:16 AM

The box started any motor that was ever dropped on it...

Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune

Old
  (#5)
Ponch Offline
TITTY-SPRINKLES!
Ponch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to all

02-09-2007, 12:17 AM

Huh?

Man... I'd love to B a L on her T's!!!

Old
  (#6)
FreeRideFrosty Offline

02-09-2007, 12:19 AM

I think he means motor. More than anything I would just like some NEW stuff. I am finally doing this right so I might as well. I got a new job so I am treating myself I guess. The truck will be almost exactly like new when I rebuild it, and everything else I have will be for the most part as well.
Old
  (#7)
Ponch Offline
TITTY-SPRINKLES!
Ponch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to allPonch is a name known to all

02-09-2007, 12:20 AM

Ahh it makes sense now. GL.

Old
  (#8)
SEEKandDESTROY2 Offline
Rawk is Banned
SEEKandDESTROY2 is on a distinguished road

02-09-2007, 06:56 AM

You think this will work on my Mutilator, its just an Ofna 9.5 Pro thats truggified.
-Pete
  Send a message via AIM to SEEKandDESTROY2  
Old
  (#9)
Obsessive R/C Offline
Obsessed F/X
Obsessive R/C is a glorious beacon of lightObsessive R/C is a glorious beacon of lightObsessive R/C is a glorious beacon of lightObsessive R/C is a glorious beacon of lightObsessive R/C is a glorious beacon of light

02-09-2007, 07:01 AM

It should work just fine.

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies

Old
  (#10)
Rawkfist_02 Offline
Banned
Rawkfist_02 is on a distinguished road

02-09-2007, 09:02 AM

Hey, Pete's has been looking for one for AWHILE , give him an offer.

Old
  (#11)
pwnzor Offline
pwnzor has a spectacular aura aboutpwnzor has a spectacular aura aboutpwnzor has a spectacular aura about

02-09-2007, 10:41 AM

I can get TkO plate for CrT for this and it will work perfect............how much to ship to 62301?

will I even need the TkO?? it should work fine if it works for your LSP

Last edited by pwnzor; 02-09-2007 at 10:58 AM..

Old
  (#12)
Ponch Offline
TITTY-SPRINKLES!

02-09-2007, 11:15 AM

It'll work on your Mutilator S&D,

Pwn, you probably won't need the TKO, just setup the pegs right (not hard to do)

Old
  (#13)
pwnzor Offline
pwnzor has a spectacular aura aboutpwnzor has a spectacular aura aboutpwnzor has a spectacular aura about

02-09-2007, 11:20 AM

cool..........if S&D does'nt take it...............I will FreeRide

btw Freeride, remeber the Barracuda "dos equis", with all the anodized ringle parts???? I use to have one of those, I use to be in the cross-country thing a bit, nothing to serious, just leisure riding

Old
  (#14)
FreeRideFrosty Offline

02-09-2007, 11:28 AM

I will try to get pics up later for you guys so you know exactly what shape it is in as well.
Old
  (#15)
pwnzor Offline

02-09-2007, 01:31 PM

idc how it looks, as long as it works properly...........I'll put a wrap on it, it will look pimp

Old
  (#16)
FreeRideFrosty Offline

02-09-2007, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnzor
idc how it looks, as long as it works properly...........I'll put a wrap on it, it will look pimp

Haha. Allright. And as I said there is NO switch.
Old
  (#17)
SEEKandDESTROY2 Offline
Rawk is Banned

02-09-2007, 03:43 PM

Alright i'll take it. My money order from my 3.3 will be here in a day or two, i'll cash that and get your info to mail you out the 40 plus shipping for it. Thanks
-Pete
Old
  (#18)
pwnzor Offline

02-09-2007, 05:08 PM

good deal S&D....hope it works out great for ya, guess I need to get a new one, lol

Old
  (#19)
FreeRideFrosty Offline

02-09-2007, 08:21 PM

Allright man. I want to get pics up here though so you do know what you are getting first. Just for my sake. I need to borrow a camera so it will be done this weekend some time so you have a few days for the MO. :-)
Old
  (#20)
SEEKandDESTROY2 Offline
Rawk is Banned

02-09-2007, 08:34 PM

I have the MO in my hands as we speak.
-Pete
Old
  (#21)
rocco79 Offline
Super Moderator
rocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond reputerocco79 has a reputation beyond repute

02-09-2007, 10:08 PM

Let me help you again dan...
this is the box... Atleast here it is about 2 months ago

Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune

Old
  (#22)
FreeRideFrosty Offline

02-09-2007, 10:18 PM

Looks just like that.... minus the switch as it didn't work anyway. Includes the gel cell and overnight charger.
Old
  (#23)
SEEKandDESTROY2 Offline
Rawk is Banned

02-09-2007, 11:02 PM

Just curious, would you take 35 for it?
-Pete
Old
  (#24)
SEEKandDESTROY2 Offline
Rawk is Banned

02-09-2007, 11:08 PM

Actually nevermind that post above by me. Let me find out if i'll be going to LHR anytime soon and i can give ya the 40.
-Pete
Old
  (#25)
FreeRideFrosty Offline

02-10-2007, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEKandDESTROY2
Actually nevermind that post above by me. Let me find out if i'll be going to LHR anytime soon and i can give ya the 40.
-Pete

I am in urbana and will not be back for at least a few weeks. Let me find out roughly what shipping will be and we will work everything out.