Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The I'm better than you soap opera...
Rocco that is basically what I meant. I could modify a savage to the extent that you have and maybe race it half as good. The thing is the revo allowed me to get into racing fairly cheap and fairly competatively. I am damn proud of what I have been able to do with my experiece and plan to keep backing it up. It just sucks hearing stuff like that when you didn't even see my last a-main. Ask Kevin... I had one early crash I believe and then one at the end when I stalled. Other than that I raced the whole thing flawlessly. Consistancy wins races... Ryan has never seen me race and he still runs his mouth. That is the way he is... you saw me in my first race... I learned a lot. I think you may be a little surprised as long as I get the motor tuned fine. (Now don't take this as me talking crap and saying I am going to whoop you. Not my intention... I just don't want to be taking all of this $hit because I did well in my first 2 races. Run your mouth ryan after you run me... rocco... when we ran we broke. Lets try again.)

Messages In This Thread
The I'm better than you soap opera... - by FreeRideFrosty - 01-25-2006, 01:06 AM
The I'm better than you soap opera... - by Tex - 01-25-2006, 01:47 AM
The I'm better than you soap opera... - by Tex - 01-26-2006, 10:33 AM