Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:squirrel now bush caused katrina?! lmfao

Sorry I forgot i had to spell it out for the sped class students here.

Quote:Katrina?? I dont see how that was Bush's fault. FEMA dropped the ball and well you saw what happened to the guy who was in charge there right? He got the axe. Also,the army corp. of engineers admitted that there were issues and problems there. At the time everything was built. A storm like Katrina wasnt even a thought. Never expected. Well they were wrong and they did take the blame for what happened.
There were many things that went wrong as well as worked against the people and those who were trying to help. It was the perfect storm in many ways for many people. But something that people can point the finger and blame all on Bush? I dont think so.

I'm not saying it was his fault, he appointed the guy(who dropped the ball) that was in charge of FEMA. Guess what qualifications numb nuts bush thought were good enough for that job, he ran horse shows. Seem right to you? To me it seems like he just appointed his friends. And before I hear it one more time, I know the dems do it to.

This thread is gonna be a lot like a religion/cubsVS.whitesox/ChevyVS.Ford/TraxxasVS.Hpi thread just the same arguement over and over again so I will remove myself from it, and not add to it.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by squirrel - 11-07-2008, 11:14 PM