Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
AddictedtoNITRO Wrote:Oh and by the way I'm sorry your last 8 years have been hell. In the last 8 years I started recieving a tax break on kids that will dissapear next year. (proven fact) I have seen my house damn near double in value. I have Recieved the lowest interest rates in history on loans. Yea I guess it did suck.

and WTF is this? tax break for kids? LMFBO!!! where is my break? or do I need to father a bunch of ghetto babies to get some? hey what the hell man, kids are a choice, not a disease that you catch (although that kid in the store today was a disease that needed to have a good shot of penicillin right in the ass!), you don't deserve a break unless I get an equal break somewhere (that you can't have)....

if you can't afford the kid and need the tax break that bad, you probably should've kept your trouser trout from swimmin' up vagina river!

sorry, my opinion, you get a marriage, child and what else for tax breaks, I get zip dot shit!

and you guys did screw up by voting for Obama by the way, I don't want to hear your crying and whining in 6 months when your superhero lets you down and you find out all his "changes" were a bunch of hot air..... he's done the easy part now let's see what he does when he has to to more run his jaws.... We need a good solid veteran as Commander in Chief right now, someone who understands military might, strategy and options, not some yahoo that wants to have pow wow's with terrorists... I really think we need someone with experience to get us out of the war's/situations that we are in. and by no means am I saying that you have to be a vet to be the president, I am saying that with the current situation, we need the experience.

"change you can believe in", yeah right!!! blah!!!

and besides that you Obama voters!!! how can I do the threesome with the vice president and first lady (Sarah Palin and Cindy) now? Now I'd be stuck with Biden and Obama's wife!!! yikes that isn't anything close to erotic Big Grin, you guys screwed up the best fantasy I had going in a long time, THANKS!!!! I will make you all pay for this! lmao!
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by stratcat - 11-05-2008, 04:39 AM