Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
I am not so much complaining other then the thing about hearing people say they are voting for one party because he is against something like gay marriage.

Who cares if the guy is going to raise taxes or cut them. Put us in a world war 3 or make world peace and make the leader of Iran hug the leader of Israel. He is against the one issue that matter so to me. I just dont like that. One issue voters. Granted,its major to many but seeing that many states are deciding that issue on their own. I honestly dont see the future president making that choice anytime soon.

But just because I didnt vote in a state that was pretty much guaranteed to vote for Obama.

And I dont blame Bush for how things are going now. Interest rate cuts killed the dollar against other markets which raised the price of fuel. That is how this game got started. Will it help now? yes,but the damage is done and now credit and the banking system is infected.

Everything was already sliding yet the economy was still strong because fuel was still down. I remember hearing the noon business hour on WBBM. All the 'market pros' were confused to no end because they expected everything to drop because housing was in the pits. Yet our economy was still strong and doing well because fuel was still at a decent price. Once oil hit $130+ and gas went over $3.50-$4.00 area. Thats when the wheels finally fell off. We the people couldnt support the economy anymore and everything crashed.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by Casketman - 11-04-2008, 11:44 PM