The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
May need to borrow a clutch..... - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: May need to borrow a clutch..... (/thread-6264.html)

Pages: 1 2

May need to borrow a clutch..... - FreeRideFrosty - 03-12-2007

I may need to borrow a clutch this weekend in order to break in my motor/race. My M2C was processed and I was under the impression it would go out today so I had it shipped to urbana. Turns out it is getting shipped out tomorrow. If for some reason it doesn't arrive by thursday night I may need to borrow a clutch, if anyone has one that I could use.

Thanks.

May need to borrow a clutch..... - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-12-2007

are u gonna be down in champaign still or back here?

I am leaving here (Chambana) Friday afternoon. If the clutch gets here Thursday I am golden. If it gets here Friday our desk staff wouldn't have it processed until Friday night, and I would already be at home.

May need to borrow a clutch..... - hansarvin - 03-12-2007

I got some OFNA carbon shoes laying around with springs I live in Roanoke if you wanted to spring by and get them LMK

hansarvin Wrote:I got some OFNA carbon shoes laying around with springs I live in Roanoke if you wanted to spring by and get them LMK

Thank you for the offer. I will keep it in mind if my clutch doesn't show up. Smile

I have my clutch bell and bearings at least. (Thank's UE-Maxx and Avid Haha)

May need to borrow a clutch..... - UE-Maxx - 03-12-2007

Those bearings I left in the CB weren't to old either.

UE-Maxx Wrote:Those bearings I left in the CB weren't to old either.

I saw that..... thank you. I bought 4 revolutions so I swapped 2 in there because I wasn't sure how old the ones in there were (even though they looked brand new). Now I have 2 sets of backups. :joy:

u bought 4 cb bearings? cmon dude they are a dollar get 10 or something so u have some extra lol

May need to borrow a clutch..... - UE-Maxx - 03-12-2007

LOL

Pack of 10 TKO's is I think 7.98 or something like that.

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:u bought 4 cb bearings? cmon dude they are a dollar get 10 or something so u have some extra lol

How many bearings are you frying that you need 10 on hand?? I put 2 in and planned on 2 spares. I got 2 with the CB so now I have 4 as spares. That should be planty for a while.

May need to borrow a clutch..... - Meatwad - 03-12-2007

dan i got a set of aluminum clutch shoes u can have

im not frying any but man dont u think it blows to have to order them all the time I just get like 40 at a time and dont need to worry about it for a long time

Thank you, but I really don't need anything to keep. (Though I could pass them on to someone else who needed them). I may not need a clutch at all..... just figured it couldn't hurt to post this early just in case I did/do.

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:im not frying any but man dont u think it blows to have to order them all the time I just get like 40 at a time and dont need to worry about it for a long time

To put it in perspective..... this is the first time I have had to order bearings. Haha That is how often I have to order them.

May need to borrow a clutch..... - rocco79 - 03-12-2007

david joor was prolly like "4 bearings?!?"

Lmao!!!!

I laughed when i typed it! LOL

May need to borrow a clutch..... - cemeb4dk - 03-12-2007

rocco79 Wrote:david joor was prolly like "4 bearings?!?"

LMAO...

I think he gives a group discount if you order 5, Dan you just missed it...LOL

L M F A O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate you guys. Whats wrong with ordering just a few more than I need?? Haha

Also how does one borrow a clutch?

So someone gives you a new set of clutch shoes, and you run them and you return them so the person has a set of used clutch shoes?

If someone has a used set or whatever, and I would throw them a couple bucks.... whatever would be fair for letting me run it. I may still get the 4-shoe in time so we'll see.

When you buy 4 did you get the free clear tube to hold the bearings? Or where they just loose in an envelope?

Also make sure you blow out the grease out of your clutch bearings before you use them.

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:I hate you guys. Whats wrong with ordering just a few more than I need?? Haha

you ordered 4 ... you need to use 2 at a time... A "few" is 3. so you technically only ordered a "couple" more than you needed....