ChitownRC
Funny Story - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Funny Story (/thread-6152.html)

Funny Story - Meatwad - 03-01-2007

So I was at AL's last week and I had my revo's with me and this guy just out of the blue walks up to me and asks me if I race my revo's. So I tell him that I do. So he asks where. And I say Leisure Hours Raceway. Then he tells me that REVO's are cheater trucks. So I ask him why, And he says that they are a 1/10 scale racing in an 1/8 class. So I ask him why they have an advantage over any other monster truck, and he tells me that they are lighter and more agile. So I say yeah so all the other monster trucks have big blocks. Traxxas purposely built the revo to be a racer. I dont see other companies coming out with mt's that are supposed to be racers. So my question is "Is the revo a cheater truck for mt."

Funny Story - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 03-01-2007

no

Funny Story - Traxxas_Junkee - 03-01-2007

Holy crap. I can actually read wut u typed. Start typing like that all the time. Wink

dud u fiend muy wieng. lol

Haha, not yet. Are you sure I didn't give it to you? Can't find it anywhere.

nope i didnt get it are u going on the 11th

Possibly, not sure. If I find it I will get it to you, promise.

kool

Funny Story - rocco79 - 03-01-2007

inferno st Wrote:So I was at AL's last week and I had my revo's with me and this guy just out of the blue walks up to me and asks me if I race my revo's. So I tell him that I do. So he asks where. And I say Leisure Hours Raceway. Then he tells me that REVO's are cheater trucks. So I ask him why, And he says that they are a 1/10 scale racing in an 1/8 class. So I ask him why they have an advantage over any other monster truck, and he tells me that they are lighter and more agile. So I say yeah so all the other monster trucks have big blocks. Traxxas purposely built the revo to be a racer. I dont see other companies coming out with mt's that are supposed to be racers. So my question is "Is the revo a cheater truck for mt."
no

yeah the guy tells me he only goes to practice with his lst2. I wanted to ask him why he doesn't race it. because he would lose

Funny Story - FreeRideFrosty - 03-01-2007

LST2's are actually quite raceable in capable hands. They are fast as hell and don't handle bad for as big as they are.

yeah but i dont think this guy knew much.

Funny Story - Mr. Tune - 03-02-2007

Revo's are not cheater trucks.

Funny Story - Meatwad - 03-02-2007

i know this guy was dumb

Funny Story - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-02-2007

i bet he said that his (insert mfg) truck went 85 on a cops radar gun too lol

Funny Story - rocco79 - 03-02-2007

Lmao

Funny Story - Meatwad - 03-02-2007

he said it went like 50 because it had a 30 vg in it

Funny Story - mikeh - 03-02-2007

If he wants to win, he can go out and get a Revo right?
Whats so bad about losing a race with an LST? He could at least give it a good run.