ChitownRC
New Agitator body on Mayhem - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Multimedia (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: New Agitator body on Mayhem (/thread-1550.html)

New Agitator body on Mayhem - BlackWolf42 - 11-18-2005

I just painted this up. I like it so much more than the original Mayhem body. It reminds me of an MBX5.

[Image: mayhem_final1.jpg]
[Image: mayhem_final2.jpg]
[Image: mayhem_final3.jpg]
[Image: mayhem_final4.jpg]
[Image: mayhem_final5.jpg]
[Image: mayhem_final6.jpg]
[Image: mayhem_final7.jpg]

New Agitator body on Mayhem - north_shore_racer - 11-18-2005

looks absoloutly awesome!!! im thinking about getting a agitator body for my mayhem looks good i think i prolly will....

John

New Agitator body on Mayhem - Mr. Tune - 11-18-2005

Looks good dude. Smile

New Agitator body on Mayhem - cemeb4dk - 11-18-2005

nice work

New Agitator body on Mayhem - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 11-18-2005

Loo king good !!

New Agitator body on Mayhem - Tex - 11-19-2005

cool! yeah those stock mayhem body are not the best looking body imo

New Agitator body on Mayhem - BlackWolf42 - 11-19-2005

Smile

I heard that with some trimming, the Mugen MBX5 body will fit the Mayhem. I'm thinking any body could fit any car with trimming.

New Agitator body on Mayhem - rocco79 - 11-19-2005

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice work

Oh, the camera doesn't do it justice. I feel bad since the 1st time it goes out, it's going to get beat up.

New Agitator body on Mayhem - MX_KEVIN - 11-19-2005

nice job Confusedalute:

New Agitator body on Mayhem - satoch - 11-19-2005

I like that a lot. Great job David. I need a new body for mine. Where did you get that, and how much?

Also, what kind of tires are those? I bet they would've worked well last night at RVR.

satoch Wrote:I like that a lot. Great job David. I need a new body for mine. Where did you get that, and how much?

Also, what kind of tires are those? I bet they would've worked well last night at RVR.

Bruce, the body is from Horizon <link>. The tyres are just some Proline Road Rages. Refresh my memory, what's RVR?

New Agitator body on Mayhem - satoch - 11-22-2005

River Valley Raceway in Bourbainesse (sp?) outside of Kankakee, Lance and I went there this last Friday. Johnny Young, Dominick, Dan, and Mike Lyday (among many others), were there. It's a very small highbite clay track with poles in the way but it beats nothing so we went. The people are cool and they have a good hobbyshop.

New Agitator body on Mayhem - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 11-22-2005

I like the paint dude, the body styling eh could be better IMHO. I know the MBX5 bodies and I belive also the TTR bodies will fit that. Jconcepts just came out with a sweet new TTR body as did Proline

New Agitator body on Mayhem - rocco79 - 11-22-2005

Its a huge improvment over the stock mayhem bods.... They are horrible

New Agitator body on Mayhem - satoch - 11-22-2005

I need a new body for my Mayhem and I really like that Agitator. I've just got to decide on a theme that's easy to see but not the common flames etc. I'm thinking of a cool flowing mechanical I-Robot type thing like the tattoo my cousin did for me.