The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Leisure Hours Raceway (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-12.html)
+---- Thread: Big help needed at Leisure this weekend (/thread-1733.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - rocco79 - 12-17-2005

Mike you hear worse at school

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-17-2005

yes, yes i do hahaha

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Sh1nn3r - 12-17-2005

Do you mean rubber neck?

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Michowski - 12-17-2005

damn that track looks sweet. I cant wait to get some track time there

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Sh1nn3r - 12-17-2005

Ya fo seroius yo.

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Tex - 12-18-2005

It is an AWESOME layout! So much fun!! I will be there all the time once it opens!

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - FreeRideFrosty - 12-18-2005

So what are the odds of having a chitownRC night?? I think that would be awesome. Set up as a long practice with a few races at the end or something. Haven't actually seen the track but you could do long jump, best lap times, races. Would be sweet...

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Mr. Tune - 12-18-2005

The track was fun as hell!! I got to gb e a beata tester!!!! holu c[arp i drank too much tonight@!@!!! good times topnight@!!!

Wow... you really can't type at all can you...??

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - bigjs - 12-18-2005

bernie-

i'm off of work from wednesday until jan 2nd, if you still need help during that time I can come down and help out. just let me know what time you get there in the mornings.

I may be able to get out ther some mornings as well. I don't start untill 4 most of this week but since I work untill 1 or so in the morning I may get a little bit of a slow start...

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - bubbacola - 12-18-2005

Thanks again guys for your help.today I'll be putting down the tile floor today. last night the starting tables got put in. some track repairs and I soaked the hell out of it. will pack it again today or I should say Sonny and tony.
I was happy with the sound proofing sonny put up. it is a lot better then the old place. Fans should be hooked up Monday and the two infra heaters too. it all coming together. only days away :joy:

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - UE-Maxx - 12-18-2005

I can't wait. Even though my truck isn't running I still want to go and I can be someones pit Biotch.

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - RytM1 - 12-18-2005

[Image: dsc0159a3ev.jpg]
[Image: dsc0186a3fx.jpg]
[Image: dsc0188a7uj.jpg]
[Image: dsc0189a0kc.jpg]
[Image: dsc0196a3jm.jpg]
[Image: dsc0202a2jh.jpg]
[Image: dsc0182a1sy.jpg]
[Image: dsc0173a5oa.jpg]
[Image: dsc0167a7nd.jpg]
[Image: dsc0203a3di.jpg]

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 12-18-2005

bubbacola Wrote:Thanks again guys for your help.today I'll be putting down the tile floor today. last night the starting tables got put in. some track repairs and I soaked the hell out of it. will pack it again today or I should say Sonny and tony.
I was happy with the sound proofing sonny put up. it is a lot better then the old place. Fans should be hooked up Monday and the two infra heaters too. it all coming together. only days away :joy:

Bernie, any chance you'll be open for business (practice) between Christmas and New Years, or is that too early? Kids are off school, I'm off work, looking for nitro to burn........

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Ponch - 12-18-2005

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Bernie, any chance you'll be open for business (practice) between Christmas and New Years, or is that too early? Kids are off school, I'm off work, looking for nitro to burn........

And to add on that, alot of hopped up trucks since Santa came!!!

It looked you guys had a lot of fun from those pictures.

cemeb4dk Wrote:Good times, I will bring a mattress or some old tires to put at the end of the straight.... Damm Concrete....LOL

Thanks again, Bernie!!!!!! Plus I think I saw the Bernbot 3 or 4 times...LOL

Those walls and corners do look imtimidating! What about curved corner boards like a hockey rink? Or a NASCAR soft-wall system Smile

No more ideas. LOL That would just push the openening date back.

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - satoch - 12-18-2005

A simple double row of tubes at the end of the straights would solve the problem. Either that or let Bernie know what kind of vehicle you're running so he can stock up on left rear hub carriers and A-arms! LOL!! I'll start: Mayhem ST

Sad revo.....

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Mr. Tune - 12-18-2005

Mr. Tune Wrote:The track was fun as hell!! I got to gb e a beata tester!!!! holu c[arp i drank too much tonight@!@!!! good times topnight@!!!

:confused: Wow, I can barely read my own post! I guess I was drunker than I thought last night.

Anyways...
Bernie and crew are doing a fantastic job with the track! The layout is great, good mix of high speed straights and technical twisties. I had tons of fun even though I broke the tranny in the revo on tank #4.

Offering to come and beta test the new track for those who have been helping was super nice thing bernie did. Two thumbs up in my book. Keep up the good work guys!

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - RobH - 12-18-2005

I picture one of those walls ending my day lol.

Rob with what your truck looks like I picture you ending its day...

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - RobH - 12-18-2005

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Rob with what your truck looks like I picture you ending its day...

:bustingup