The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Illinois Indoor Race - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Leisure Hours Raceway (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-12.html)
+---- Thread: Illinois Indoor Race (/thread-7881.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Illinois Indoor Race - BruceEdwards - 12-03-2007

Casketman Wrote:Bruce,what happened to you in your buggy main? I was in the same race as you. And at one point,when I came into pit,you took the lead. I know I blew right past you to take it back,but then you fell to 5th or 6th?

I spent too much time breaking in a new motor so I didn't get the practice I really needed to qualify like I normally do. Bad decision.

In the main, I went with a "no pit" strategy. I lead for several laps but lost that lead by being a bit too conservative/an over zealous second place driver. So while in second, and closing fast, with 40 seconds left I ran out of fuel. I should've leaned the new Go Tech 3 port out to 240 degrees. I came in at 218-another bad call. Oh well, that's racing...

Illinois Indoor Race - cheesecake - 12-03-2007

whoever was driving czech's thunder tiger buggy was really beating the crap out of it. i was waiting for it to explode everytime it crashed but it held together.

Illinois Indoor Race - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-03-2007

cuz the TTR is a tank!!!

i noticed that lol ive never seen anything barrel roll likr that and stay together

Illinois Indoor Race - hansarvin - 12-03-2007

Was that Chad driving? If so that wasn't him beating the crap out of it, that was him driving. :p:

ya chad was running it, that was one of the things i liked most about the car, it never broke. Eastons wouldnt have broke if the ass clown european dude that gave him the car didnt dremel the hubs. great car. I was happy to hear that AE will be using the TTR plastic from now on so that car will be tough as nails

Illinois Indoor Race - chickenfarmer3 - 12-03-2007

18?...thanks dude.

ya that was me...I was just seeing how much it could take...hahahha

Trevor, I am going to run the CL-1 and just upgrade it to advance specs when they stuff is available, they are saying mabey march for the shocks and I imagane the rest of the parts also, there is alot of little changes to things, they like racer input and try to listen.

can you teach me that driving style?

Illinois Indoor Race - Casketman - 12-03-2007

I am not so shocked about the TTR. But that motor must of been begging for the race to end before it put the con-rod thru the head!

So bruce,that was why you were shaking your head when I rolled past you as you sat there and marshalled? LOL

Illinois Indoor Race - chickenfarmer3 - 12-03-2007

cheesecake Wrote:can you teach me that driving style?

just take your front brakes off, and rubber band your finger to the throttle in the WFO position...it takes alot of practice. Smile

that driving style cannot be taught grasshoppa, you must be one with the car and drive like total asshole

Illinois Indoor Race - Ponch - 12-03-2007

Dude I can do that... Shit all I needed was a TTR and I never knew it!!!

i could make that happen

Try it before I buy it? Big Grin

get it from chad, one weekend

Shiiit... That's decent. Too bad I don't have a radio/receiver. Thanks for the offer though.

god u suck

Illinois Indoor Race - rocco79 - 12-03-2007

So was everyone upset with the rocket rounds?

Mike how did you do? run a werks?

it was qual points, and some shitty driving

I sucked balls roc lol

oh ok... Qual points got it. Yeah i read about how shitty the driving was. Sad that its already a problem.
Sorry you sucked! LOL

it is always a problem indoor, john never says who is in the lead and to move

Meh... Glad im not missing that

ya i think im only gonna go on practice days for the winter, i really dont need that bullshit, let chad and drew battle it out for fastest basher

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:ya i think im only gonna go on practice days for the winter, i really dont need that bullshit, let chad and drew battle it out for fastest basher

LMAO!!!! +624087

Illinois Indoor Race - Casketman - 12-03-2007

Damn....one less target..........Hey bruce,when are you racin again??? HAHA