The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
cant sleep...who's up - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: cant sleep...who's up (/thread-7575.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

cant sleep...who's up - Savyboy - 08-09-2007

I'm a fast learner. II'm like a sponge Iabsorb everything I can that is one of the reasons I work At AAl's hobbyshop I'm good at figuring things out. especially these nitros!

cant sleep...who's up - cheesecake - 08-09-2007

when i was 12 i got into rc cars and other than baseball and football thats what i did. that lasted about 3 years and now im back at it

i like als hobby shop. i preffer it over all the ones around me. liesure is too far of a drive hobbytown never had anything i needed till recently. that what i get for trying to play with a truck whos golden years were in the mid 90's

Crash thinks I'm insane I have 16 nitro buggies,truggies and trucks.
I'm a RC whore!

wow what do you do with 16 of them. im down to 1 and in a week im picking up a backup mayhem so i can bash it and use it as a backup

But all my stuff runs!

all 16 run wow. you ar a rc nut

Rotate 4 different ones every Sunday at the busse bash!
So they all get driven and not neglected!

well that works i want to go to a busse bash. where exactly is it at. is it by woodfield or is it farter away

I'm picking up a Hyper 7 Friday

Easy Directions are in the first post on the thread.

cool. i can wait to pick up this mayhem. i enjoy wrenching on them but my currnet mayhem is spotless and that leaves me with nothing to do

I've always got some kind of upgrading going on on mine!

The Hyper 7 will make 5 buggies now!

Well you wish is happening here it's raining .

its drizzling here at work nothing major im might have to go to the baseball fields by my hous and get the buggy dirty just so i can clean it

Yeah I have a turmoil and there hasn't been one thing that has broke yet I'm inpressed!
Not a real need for upgrades on that one yet.

Only reason I'm up so late is I'm off Today! Yippee.

my mayhem has all the upgrades wich the turmoil basicly comes with. i enjoy it. i used to have a losi gtx and lxt. too hard to get parts but i went to als and bought almost everything you guys had in that bin

And I like the pillow ball suspention on it.

sunday is my day off and im going to the track to get some practice laps in and work on the setup for the buggy because i tore it all down and didnt save any info on hbow i had it so i get to play with setups maybe whe im done ill go out to busse

yeah the pillowball suspension is nice. i dont see a reason for me to upgrade i club race and bash it does everything i need it to

I'm mainly a HPI / Hotbodies and OFNA guy myself but I got the Turmoil for a steal I mean steal with the dx2 for 150.00 6 tanks through it. This guy was nuts when he called AL's and said 150.00 I was like I''ll take it but the store won't.

wow thats is a steal i got mine for a real good price with radio and servos a pipe and a box of spare parts.

Those were $549.99 brand new at our store 6 months ago and this guy practically gave it to me along with a Mayhem roller for 25 bucks and a traxxas bandit for 25 that was running which I gave to my dad to play with. all for $200.00. Talk about the right place at the right time.