The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Illinois Indoor Race - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Leisure Hours Raceway (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-12.html)
+---- Thread: Illinois Indoor Race (/thread-7881.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Illinois Indoor Race - allan42r - 10-23-2007

motoxer4life Wrote:And in the bernies bash, i was only behind cory, mike c, mike t, jimbo, bobbo, sonny, and drew. I dont expect to beat them yet.

pretty sure i was ahead of ya also:mad:.lol

Illinois Indoor Race - chickenfarmer3 - 10-23-2007

i think that just about sums up everyone that was there...LOLOL

Illinois Indoor Race - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 10-23-2007

LOL did u notice that you were about 30 seconds behind the people there?

Illinois Indoor Race - pwnzor - 10-23-2007

blah blah blah.......same old bs, and another topic overridden with crap.

touchy today huh trevor.....if you dont like whats in here....dont read. this isnt traxxas forums....

touchy, no, just tired of hearing people talk about how fast they run their "toy" cars and how much better they are than everyone else.....I think some forgot this is "supposed" to be a hobby, and also forgotten where you are at in this hobby, everyone stands on the same ground, remember that.

sounds like something my wife would say, yes it is a hobby, and at a big race it is competition, if you dont want to be the fastest and dont care if you get better than other people mabey you should check out the basher thread. last time i checked this thread was for a big race that people will go to to compete and have fun and at the same time see who they are faster than on that givin day...soo actually we are right on topic.

whatever dude.........your right as always Wink

Illinois Indoor Race - motoxer4life - 10-23-2007

chickenfarmer3 Wrote:i am positive you couldnt...^^

is that a compliment towards me or a diss on him? lol
And ya sry al, u did beat me. I qualified 3rd to last in the A so anyone in the A pretty much beat me. Oh ya Mitch beat me too.

Illinois Indoor Race - BruceEdwards - 10-23-2007

Motoxer4life, just wait for the indoor season to start. I'm pretty confident you won't be seeing the A at LH until spring comes around. Competition is going to get very tight and 20 secs down will put you in the C-main soon.

Illinois Indoor Race - Tex - 10-23-2007

To be honest, I was quite surprised by how well motoxer4life could wheel. I would have expected a lot less out of him.

With some more practice he'll be passing people that think they are faster. If you're questioning if you're one of those people then you prolly are Smile

Thanks Tex. And the only reason i was 30 sec. down was because my Steering servo popped off. And indoor is way easier so im alot better than outdoor.

Illinois Indoor Race - BruceEdwards - 10-23-2007

Tex Wrote:To be honest, I was quite surprised by how well motoxer4life could wheel. I would have expected a lot less out of him.

With some more practice he'll be passing people that think they are faster. If you're questioning if you're one of those people then you prolly are Smile

I'm not questioning. I don't really care. I'm just out to do my best and have fun. Smile

Illinois Indoor Race - Tex - 10-23-2007

That's the spirit Brucey!

Illinois Indoor Race - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 10-23-2007

See trevor u can race and have fun

pwnzor Wrote:blah blah blah.......same old bs, and another topic overridden with crap.

dude wtf is your problem. we are just talking some shit here about the last big race. this is what guys do, talk some smack with their friends and get ready to have another great time racing together. dont worry about it you wont make it out to the track anyway, i hear shoes and skirts are going on sale that weekend at walmart. trev LOL...

hahahaha

allan42r Wrote:dude wtf is your problem. we are just talking some shit here about the last big race. this is what guys do, talk some smack with their friends and get ready to have another great time racing together. dont worry about it you wont make it out to the track anyway, i hear shoes and skirts are going on sale that weekend at walmart. trev LOL...

its that time of the month again i guess Sad

lolol

Illinois Indoor Race - chris arnold - 10-23-2007

wow, is it me or did the old man just pwned, pwnzor

lol.....o' well Tongue

Illinois Indoor Race - bubbacola - 10-23-2007

W T F I can beat you all. come out Sunday.

Illinois Indoor Race - Casketman - 10-23-2007

Look at bernie gettin in on all this now! HAHA

bubbacola Wrote:W T F I can beat you all. come out Sunday.
WOW the wife musta took care of you on the way home from iowa.Big Grin c ya sunday!

Illinois Indoor Race - chickenfarmer3 - 10-24-2007

LOL...I bet bernie beats drew when he gets his buggy.....Wink