The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Hardesty's last race may 6th - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Hardesty's last race may 6th (/thread-6743.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hardesty's last race may 6th - Tex - 05-03-2007

I'm thinking going Sunday morning is looking better and better Kevin, what do you think?

Hardesty's last race may 6th - MX_KEVIN - 05-03-2007

Sounds good. We might downsize to an Escape.
Tex Wrote:Hey Kevin, what do ya say if we just leave on Sunday morning around 6am? I can meet at your house around 6-615am Sunday morning. That will put us out at Max's around 830am or a little after.

Hardesty's last race may 6th - Tex - 05-03-2007

done deal then...I'll be at your house at 6am-ish (no later than 615am) Sunday... Escape sounds good being that gas is the price of a house right now

Hardesty's last race may 6th - rocco79 - 05-03-2007

Yeah its disgusting... And they are saying 4 bucks soon For regular! I gotta used the premium... Sorry off topic back to racing!

Hardesty's last race may 6th - kevinF - 05-03-2007

yeah fcuk those prices, people are too stupid to realize what they fell for, the big oil companys raised the price jsut a little in the begginnig and the sales didnt drop, so they figured hmmmm we can prolly get more money, so they jacked it up some more and still same amount being sold, so now theyre gonna jack it up to $4??? holy shit. Bush needs to step it up. if people would jsaut cut down a little biut, or just halway fill there tanks im sure the prices would drop........but back to racing

Hardesty's last race may 6th - Ponch - 05-03-2007

Don't buy gas May 15th...

The story;

Aparently a few years back, a large part of the nation did this and supposedly gas prices dropped $.30 overnight. So people are sending out messages saying not to do buy gas may 15th, see what will happen. Didn't really think anyone knew until yesterday, I was at best buy and on the back of some guy's truck was a huge sign that read "DON'T BUY GAS MAY 15TH"....So yeah...Wanna have some fun with the government? Don't buy gas may 15th, 2007 Confusedalute:

Hardesty's last race may 6th - willitbme15 - 05-03-2007

Ponch Wrote:Don't buy gas May 15th...

The story;

Aparently a few years back, a large part of the nation did this and supposedly gas prices dropped $.30 overnight. So people are sending out messages saying not to do buy gas may 15th, see what will happen. Didn't really think anyone knew until yesterday, I was at best buy and on the back of some guy's truck was a huge sign that read "DON'T BUY GAS MAY 15TH"....So yeah...Wanna have some fun with the government? Don't buy gas may 15th, 2007 Confusedalute:

so is this actually going to get back to racing after 3 people say lets get back to racingIdea

Hardesty's last race may 6th - rocco79 - 05-03-2007

I cant wait to race sunday at hardestys last race, I hope to see you all there!

Hardesty's last race may 6th - Ponch - 05-03-2007

Have fun guys....Really wish I could make it out but can't.

Hardesty's last race may 6th - Astro - 05-04-2007

Anyone have a starter box that will work on a RC10GT??? I may need one to race this sunday.I would rent it or work somthing out with you if you have one. I'll be in Hamlet sat evening. LMK and I'll give you my cell # so we can hook up and work this out. Thankyou in advance.Big Grin

Hardesty's last race may 6th - Tex - 05-04-2007

I may have one (RC10GT box) but I can't promise anything. It should be coming to my house in the mail today....

Cool Tex, Thanks. Just LMK asap. Anyone else???

Hardesty's last race may 6th - Meatwad - 05-04-2007

i got one already setup for a rc10gt. ill send it with MX kevin

MEAT your the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kevin, PM me with your cell # so we can hook up.

I'll be with Kevin Astro so just find me and I'll get the box to you (via Kevin)

Hardesty's last race may 6th - StangRey - 05-04-2007

I'll be there,looking forward to it.

Hardesty's last race may 6th - Evil3 - 05-04-2007

Just curious, but how many chi-towers are going to be out there?

A lot!

if i had something to run i'd be there

Hardesty's last race may 6th - chris arnold - 05-04-2007

this race is gonna be a blast, the way it should be. conde is bringing a grill and butcher sampler. gonna be a great time.

Hardesty's last race may 6th - HAGASAN - 05-04-2007

Me too!! Making some steak tacos!!

I know Hardesty's is GT country so I'll be running GT and scale.... what's everyone else running?

TEX what gt

GT only here Tex, just got it in trade from a member here. Getting some spares tomorrow before we leave. I'll hope to have a small propane grill and a Canopeeze (LOL). I should be there around 8ish. Tex, PM me your cell # and I'll call ya when I get there and we can all hang together.Canopeez should be big enough for a few people.

Hardesty's last race may 6th - MX_KEVIN - 05-04-2007

HAGASAN Wrote:Me too!! Making some steak tacos!!

Should I bring that deep fryer? Chimmychongas anyone?