The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
track going up in huntley - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: track going up in huntley (/thread-5091.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

track going up in huntley - Ponch - 11-21-2006

traxxas thrasher Wrote:yeah takes me 40 mintues to go to the track, but its definately worth the gas money.( which i dont pay for....hehehe)

You suck...you no gas payer....lol. $15 a trip for me. Unless travis drives, it's $7 then. And when I get my license, hell I'll be out there every night! j/p lol

track going up in huntley - kevinF - 11-21-2006

Ponch Wrote:You suck...you no gas payer....lol. $15 a trip for me. Unless travis drives, it's $7 then. And when I get my license, hell I'll be out there every night! j/p lol

yeah see thats why i love my dad, hes great. he drives me to the track prolly 3-4 times a month and dont make me pay a buck. and at the fall classic he gave me 20 bucks just incase and said call me if you need more and ill jump in the car and come down:eek: .......so yeah hes great, he has even lended me 135 bucks when i first started out in buggy and didnt bug me about paying him ASAP, i payed him ogff in am onth and he was happy. I definately have a great dad

track going up in huntley - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 11-21-2006

awwww how nice Wink lol

At least your not a Pacin child, getting EVERYTHING paid for your azz lol.

Ponch Wrote:At least your not a Pacin child, getting EVERYTHING paid for your azz lol.

oh no i pay for my r/c shit though

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:awwww how nice Wink lol

blow me mike.....thats right i used your line

me too! haha.

I hope this track goes up, the more the merrier.

track going up in huntley - rocco79 - 11-21-2006

Ohhhh do i sence a lil mitchell pacin jealousy?

Just a TAD....

track going up in huntley - Biodragen - 11-21-2006

BobWoodhouse

I live in Harvard and make the drive to LHR
In fact I will be going this Friday.

If you want to hook up and share the ride that saves us both on gas.
I go right thru Marengo. It takes me 1-3/4hr to get there.

PM me if you want to hook up

Brian

track going up in huntley - briyouu - 11-21-2006

my dad lives in hampshire, just a few minutes out of huntley, we could all crash there for the weekend...LOL, he'll love that

track going up in huntley - Kwas5 - 04-02-2007

Any new info on this track?

track going up in huntley - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-02-2007

I heard its under construction right now. The guy invited a few of us (through a friend) to head out and bash on the track to see what works and what doesn't.

track going up in huntley - Kwas5 - 04-02-2007

Sweet!! Did you guys already go out there? I cant wait until that track is done its not far from me at all. When does he expect to be done with the track?

track going up in huntley - cheesecake - 04-04-2007

i read on another forum start to finish is 1/3 of a mile

track going up in huntley - slaytanic - 04-04-2007

Thirdgen89GTA Wrote:I heard its under construction right now. The guy invited a few of us (through a friend) to head out and bash on the track to see what works and what doesn't.

I want in!!!:headbang:

track going up in huntley - blktransam - 04-04-2007

jeeze I drive over 2.5 hrs to LHR Big Grin

track going up in huntley - Kwas5 - 04-04-2007

2 1/2 hours you are die hard!!!!

track going up in huntley - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-04-2007

cheesecake Wrote:i read on another forum start to finish is 1/3 of a mile

Thats a BIG track ~1,760ft.

track going up in huntley - jhautz - 04-04-2007

Sweet.:joy:

3 Questions...

When?
Where?
How do I get in on the testing????Big Grin

track going up in huntley - victor v - 04-04-2007

Yes this will be awesome! i drive an hour 15min to LH but this place would be like 30 min. It be nice to have options. Post pics of this testing what is this place? Out door/indoor is there going to be racing soon.

track going up in huntley - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-05-2007

jhautz Wrote:Sweet.:joy:

3 Questions...

When?
Where?
How do I get in on the testing????Big Grin

If we can setup a practice day with the owner I don't think it'll be a problem. I havent' even seen the track yet, so I don't know how complete it is. This weekend is out for me, as well as next weekend I'm out for Camp Maxx, camping trip to an RC outdoor track. 3 days of RC track time! Woohoo!

track going up in huntley - jhautz - 04-05-2007

Thirdgen89GTA Wrote:If we can setup a practice day with the owner I don't think it'll be a problem. I havent' even seen the track yet, so I don't know how complete it is. This weekend is out for me, as well as next weekend I'm out for Camp Maxx, camping trip to an RC outdoor track. 3 days of RC track time! Woohoo!

Set it up!! Just dont make it the Weekend of April 28th-29th. I'm getting married on the 28th and I dont thing she would be all that happy with me showing up late cuz I was bashin Confusedlap:

track going up in huntley - slaytanic - 04-05-2007

I have an old email from the guy with a bunch of pics. I think we should invite him to our forums so we can get updates from the man.

track going up in huntley - Thirdgen89GTA - 04-05-2007

jhautz Wrote:Set it up!! Just dont make it the Weekend of April 28th-29th. I'm getting married on the 28th and I dont thing she would be all that happy with me showing up late cuz I was bashin Confusedlap:

Congrats! That makes about April 22nd before most of us will be able to make it with all the April plans going on.