The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Leisure Hours Raceway (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-12.html)
+---- Thread: Big help needed at Leisure this weekend (/thread-1733.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - cemeb4dk - 01-03-2006

my sp2 was traction rolling with c switches with stock foams last week. I had to take all my preload out of my shocks to stop it from rolling. The track has tons o traction

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - slim - 01-03-2006

you guys just need a better car....

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - snakebite46 - 01-03-2006

Slim Gravy knows what's up !!!!

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - cemeb4dk - 01-03-2006

I gave you guys that one, Merry Xmas!!!

See everyone is leaving team Kyosho. Joe and Sonny O just moved up the Kyosho Usa Status ladder

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - C.Crosley - 01-04-2006

Sonny I dont think im going to make it this sunday but I might try and stop by I still have a few things to do to my car. Im not sure if you remember how my car was in Columbus that year but the car is just the same way I pulled it off the track there. Also I may need some help with some stuff. If you will be there sunday I will bring my car or if you will be there during the week at any time. But I most def. want to race my 1/8th scale again its to much fun.

cory

Sonny remembers our Columbus expirence lol. Stock foam and weatherstripping wasnt a good combo for me in the main.

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - HAGASAN - 01-04-2006

Sup Cory? Hows you and your dad doing?

hey hows it goin? me and my dad are doing great but were just the same as we've always been just looking to race my 1/8th scale again.

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Mammoth Mann - 02-01-2006

Whats up all I'm new to this form. I have run the big red Mammoth ST at Leisure hours indoor (nice track)You might have seen me or the truck (broke lol), just wanted to say there is alot of fast trucks/buggys there hats off to ya. Hope to finish a race soon when I get the bugs out of the truck.

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - kevinF - 02-01-2006

welcome aboard

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - FreeRideFrosty - 02-01-2006

Welcome man!! Hope to see you out there. I will be there the sunday after the superbowl to unveil the new race revo...

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 02-01-2006

We'll look for you there!

Welcome to the forums!

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Mammoth Mann - 02-01-2006

I usually run every other weekend (one of them family type things) wife Sad . Plus after last weekend I have to put the truck back together, New a-arms,bell gear, bell crank link, nad a new wheel. All broke and didn't even hit a wall.

Ouch... so if all goes well you should be out the week after the super bowl as well then correct??

Dan, you did put bigger brakes on the Revo, right?

LoL... well that is one thing I have actually had no problem with. I think my weight evened out on the truck as well. Bigger motor added but skid, roll hoop, part of chassis and some other random crap was eliminated... If I have traction and panic grab full brake I can just about get it to sommersault. LoL

What about new tires?

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:What about new tires?
Done. Big Grin

[Image: pro.jpg]

Those are them...

schwing..........thought I could sell you some Pythons....

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Mammoth Mann - 02-02-2006

Yea if everything goes well me and my buddies will be there,3LST's, 1 Revo, 1 hot bodies LSP,and of course the big red Mammoth.

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Tex - 02-03-2006

FWIW, on a hard clay track (Like Leisure Hours) 40's don't work as good as standard size rims. 40's are good for rutted blown out outdoor tracks.

I saw you last weekend and I really think you would do better (not that you did bad) with standard rims. It'll keep you more in the lanes because they are more predictable and the truck can be controlled easier.

Those 40's sure do look cool though. Smile

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - rocco79 - 02-03-2006

I always thought it was the other way around... The Maxx size has more sidewall which means more conforming to ruff uneven ground ( Like a real truck tire ) I thought 40's were for flat smooth surfaces ( like a street tire) The sidewall has less of a cushioning affect and theres less there so roll over isnt much of a factor....

Im sure im wrong but thats how ive alway thought of it.....

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - dentguy92 - 02-03-2006

the bigger 40s will float better over the ruff stuff they are also taller so they will roll over stuff better. Like a skateboard wheel vs a bike wheel

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - Tex - 02-03-2006

and they are MUCH wider meaning you won't fall into ruts as easy causing your RC to track out of line

edit: also with the stiff foams everyone uses in standard size there is no conforming happening.

Big help needed at Leisure this weekend - rocco79 - 02-03-2006

but there is still alot of roll over.... I can see points in what we both said